You may not know it, but you may have a problem with missing Gmail messages. In such situations, you can take the following steps.
Gmail, like Google Search, is used billions of times a day across the globe. Sending Gmail messages is one of the most reliable ways to communicate officially or privately. But what if some of your important Gmail messages disappear? You may not even be aware that some Gmail messages are missing until it’s too late. Sometimes you search for specific Gmail emails but can’t find them. If you’ve run into issues like a few emails disappearing, emails not reaching your inbox, or your inbox is empty and all your emails are gone, here’s what you need to do. know.
In case of observing any of the above situations, you should first search for all your emails. Emails can skip your inbox if they were accidentally archived, deleted or marked as spam. To crawl emails that are not in your inbox, Android users can follow the steps below:
1. Open the Gmail app.
2. At the top right, enter: anywhere. Then enter some information that is in the missing email, such as the sender’s name or subject.
3. Tap Search at the bottom right.
If you could not find your email after following the steps above, the email may have been deleted or sent as spam. In such cases, you can follow the steps below on a computer because many of them cannot be performed through the Gmail app.
Check if the email was filtered: Here’s how
1. Open Gmail from a browser.
2. Click Settings at the top right and see all settings.
Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab at the top.
4. Look for filters that contain the words “Delete it” or “Skip inbox”.
5. Click Edit or Delete on the right.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.