Welcome to the our website FreshKhabar.in. The websites (the “Site”) are comprised of various web pages owned and operated by us, including taken from various online news network sources. By using our Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of service (“Terms”). Please review the following Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Site.
2. Intended Users The Site is intended for adults only. By using, providing, transmitting, or accessing any of the Materials made available by Freshkhabar.in or Users; by purchasing Products through the Site; or by merely browsing the Site, you affirm that you are eighteen (18) years old or older, or that you are over the age of thirteen (13) and possess legal parental or guardian consent, and that you are competent and capable of understanding, agreeing to, and complying with these Terms. Freshkhabar.in will never knowingly solicit or accept personally-identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). Our Website will never knowingly contact children under the age of thirteen (13) about special offers or for marketing purposes.
3. Use of Site and Materials. You agree to use the Site and any Materials only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in any applicable jurisdiction (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other applicable countries). You agree not to access or attempt to access the Site or Materials by any means other than the interface provided by freshkhabar.in. You agree not to use the Site or Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site. You agree not to use the Site or Materials in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any information or content not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree that your use of the Site will not violate the rights of any third party or breach any contract or duty to any third party. Freshkhabar.in reserves the right, but has no obligation, to investigate your use of the Site and/or Materials to determine whether you have violated these Terms or failed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
4. Username and Password. Currently we do not allow user creation or subscription on website however we may introduce the same in future. To use certain features of the Site, you may be required to select and use a username and password and you may be required to have an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password. You are responsible for all activity occurring under your username and password. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Freshkhabar.in or any other Site User resulting from the use of your username and password by someone else. In addition, you agree to immediately notify freshkhabar.in of any unauthorised use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
5. Copyright. Freshkhabar.in or other news network sources owns or licenses all Materials on this Site, and some of the Materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Any unauthorised use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, the copying, redistribution, transmission, use, adaptation, modification, translation, public performance, public display, or publication by you of any such Materials, or any part of this Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials viewed through the Site. Posting of information or Materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and Materials.
6. Copyright Infringement Policy We respects the copyrights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by Materials or Content posted on the Site, please file a notice of infringement. Submit a counter notification if you believe you have been wrongly accused of copyright infringement and/or if you believe your Content has been posted on the Site. Freshkhabar.in will disable access to or remove Content or Materials that it believes in good faith is infringing a copyrighted work. Freshkhabar.in will suspend and/or terminate access to blog/posts/contents Users that it believes in good faith are repeat infringers.
8. Contributions to Freshkhabar.in By submitting ideas, suggestions, feedback, documents, and or/proposals (“Contributions”) to us, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain any confidential or proprietary information; (b) FreshKhabar.in is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Freshkhabar.in is entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any manner, and in any media, currently known or subsequently developed; (d) any Contributions automatically become Freshkhabar.in’s property; and (e) your Contributions do not entitle you to any form of compensation.
9. Discontinued Use, Termination/Survival You may discontinue your access to the Site at any time. Freshkhabar.in may terminate your access to the Site at any time. Despite your discontinued use of the Site or termination of your access to the Site. Legal rights, obligations, warranties, and liabilities that you and Site have agreed to in these Terms shall continue to apply to your past use of the Site.
10. Modification and Discontinuance of Materials on the Site We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Materials and/or the Site, any portion of the Materials and/or the Site, or any Products or other services offered through the Site at any time and without prior notice or liability to you.
11. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferrable.
12. Disclaimer and Limits. THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE MATERIALS AND OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL MEET THE YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THAT COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM THE SITE WILL BE SECURE AND NOT INTERCEPTED; THAT THE CAPABILITIES OFFERED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED; OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR DEFECTS OR THAT SUCH ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH ANY LINKED SITE. YOU ARE URGED TO TAKE APPROPRIATE SAFEGUARDS BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL. WE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR SIMILAR CODE THAT IS DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE SITE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING ANYTHING FROM THE SITE. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY MATERIALS. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN WE AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
14. Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information and press releases about Freshkhabar.in. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press releases or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
15. Applicable Laws. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, U.S.A., without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this Site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the State of Oregon, U.S.A., and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
16. General If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed removed from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Use of the Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms. Nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Sites’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Freshkhabar.in with respect to such use.